I am SO excited to have my own shooting space again so we are launching the Ambassador Program!
What is an boudie ambassador? Someone who receives sessions in exchange for helping spread the word about me & my business! The main point behind becoming a boudoir photographer was, and still is, to remind women that they are beautiful and sexy in their own ways. Spreading that message is at the core of this program as it gives us a real chance to show several different ways by having a session on location, another in studio, and theming one based on a holiday or something else (so far we’ve done Star Wars, Harry Potter, and a few more).
What YOU get:
- 3 boudoir sessions, one on location, one in studio, one themed
- 1 portrait session, on location
- Earn credits toward additional sessions & goodies through referrals
What is required:
- At least 18
- Fun loving & at least a little adventurous
- Sign a full model release & contract
- Local to the Jacksonville, NC area
- Photographer exclusivity while in the program
What is a bonus:
- Come to vendor events and speak to potential clients about your own experience in front of my camera
- Posting your photos on social media
- Liking food enough to be a foodie boudie 😉
Don’t have modeling experience? That’s TOTALLY fine! I will be helping you pick out outfits and posing you head to toe.
Have some areas that you see as “flawed”? EVERYONE does! My boudies & models alike have come to me with areas they’d like to minimize and that’s totally something we can do with wardrobe & posing.
Can’t sign a model release due to your job or significant other? This may not be the program for you but I’d still love a chance to work with you, keeping your images private 😉